Thursday 3 February 2011

Kung Hei Fat Choy - Happy Chinese New Year - the Year of the Rabbit!



If you were born in: 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 ... then it's all about YOU!


People born in the Year of the Rabbit are articulate, talented, and ambitious. They are virtuous, reserved, and have excellent taste. Rabbit people are admired, trusted, and are often financially lucky. They are fond of gossip but are tactful and generally kind. Rabbit people seldom lose their temper. They are clever at business and being conscientious, never back out of a contract. They would make good gamblers for they have the uncanny gift of choosing the right thing. However, they seldom gamble, as they are conservative and wise. They are most compatible with those born in the years of the Sheep, Pig, and Dog (I am a Dog btw!).

Today has been all about doing little things that have actually added up to one BIG thing ... Mount Paperwork has been climbed & almost conquered!

BUT still so much to do tomorrow though - so it's another early,early,early start.

I did however have to fill my car fuel tank today - it's a 75-litre tank and the cost was £100.75 - around US$155.00 ... I was staggered ... BUT I am NOT buying a Prius (or Pious as I call it) or a Lexus Hybrid (Hi-brow) ... in fact, I am thinking of purchasing a Harrier Jump jet ... £69,000 ... £1000's for fuel ... but no traffic jams and I can get anywhere in minutes!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv