Sunday 27 February 2011

Exhausted - YES ... Happy - Yes.


I am sitting in my suite at The Peninsula ... one eye on Scarface ... one hand on my dinner and the other writing this.


So my 1845 hrs flight from Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong yesterday was a total nightmare. The 1845 was cancelled (the aircraft was "broken") and so we boarded another one to depart at 2045. As it turns out, THIS aircraft was "broken" too! Eventually, we departed at 2245 and finally arrived at 0240 here in Hong Kong! I was upgraded though (in business) from near the toilets to next to four screaming babies! Joy ...,


I was picked up in a rather lovely green Rolls-Royce and arrived at my hotel ... and am now settled in a pretty amazing suite facing the Harbour.


I finally got to sleep at 0430 but was up for a day of very dear friends, loads of food & drink ... and I am now ready for sleep ... what a lovely day ...

Philip and Sian (The Peninsula) with Piper & Tattie ...
A group of Philipino nannies I met on the street ...
My Hong Kong family ... Lamey & Hannah, Priscilla and Me & Hava ... only Daddio Wilson was missing ... sad ...
I love my Leica!
Nina (The Mandarin), Claire-Bear (Four Seasons), Maria (Shangri-La), Patrick (Gleneagles)
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv