Friday 18 February 2011

Greetings from Kuala Lumpur! Greetings from Malaysia! Salamat Datang from the Villa Samadhi ... my hotel home tonight ... in the city ... with a view of the Petronas Towers from my wee swimming pool!

We left Heathrow at 10 pm last night and arrived here just after 6 pm ... it was a long flight! BUT all is good & well and the boys look happy!

Tomorrow we leave for our first filming location - Tioman Island - in Pahang ...

I am in a rush for dinner - so no time to chat at length ... except to say that it's warm here and we were driven from the airport - the 80 minutes - to the centre of KL in a 1960's Black Rolls-Royce Corniche (convertible) that was once owned by Walt Disney! It was a very comfortable ride ...

Anyway - off I go ...

The Car
I'm here!
erm - Tim looking handsome (!)
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv