Tuesday 22 February 2011

Greetings from Tanjong Jara Resort which is situated in Terengganu State.


I am sitting on my bed in a suite that can only be described as incredible. I am full of lovely Malay food - will now write the diary and pop off to sleep - as we have an early shoot tomorrow.

SO - quite sadly - we left the island of Tioman this morning. The resort - JapaMala - is undergoing a major refurbishment this year and when it is finished, it will be truly wonderful. The staff on the resort - without exception - were just fabulous. I will revisit this resort again just to see my new Tioman family ... George and Gillian the monkeys who lived on my roof included! Thank you Aruni, Belle, Mike et al.

We took the Royal helicopter back to KL (1 hour) and then took a 4 hour 30 minute road trip to TJJ. We are fully fed and watered and excited about tomorrow. TJJ looks like an amazing resort ...







 
blogger template powered by fraktiv