Wednesday 16 February 2011

I think I am going slightly mad. Today has been all about forgetting things ... and then remembering them when it's too late. I "lost" my credit card ... then found it IN MY POCKET after I had called to cancel the card! I have a Leica blog to write for next Monday ... I HAD the story in my head ... but when I came to write the copy, my mind was a total blank. It took two hours ... and three rather large slugs of whisky to get my head straight ... all is done now ...

Tomorrow we jet off to Malaysia to film the first episode of the new series! YAY! I have been to the country a couple of times: Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Langkawi ... but this time I am venturing to two less famous but - apparently - more beautiful and adventurous places! Whoo-hoo! I have been warned that there's a troupe of monkeys in one of my locations who will cause me much stress! Great! If they wee in my pool there will be trouble ...

The famous Petronas Towers in KL ... but there is just SO much more to Malaysia ... as you will find out over the next few days ...
 hahahahahahaha!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv