Friday 11 February 2011

UK ONLY - tonight - 2100 & 2200 hrs - Sky 251 & 252 - Travel Channel - the ILT team is in fabulous, superb, amazing and luxurious Mexico ...

I have some friends (yes, unbelievably I do) who HAVE to buy the latest product from their favourite brands ... let's say Apple (no names mentioned here ... Gary) ... and I am no exception. My must-try-&-buy is Davidoff ... the cigars that is!

The new range is called Puro d'Oro ... and has a Dominican leaf wrapper (if you are interested). There are a few sizes but I "sampled" a Sublimas which I can still taste after a day ... numnumnum! Almonds and camp-fires ...

I am very lucky that two of the most wonderful people in the world, Eddie and his father Edward, own Davidoff on St James in London so I can kill two birds with one stone there ... see them and let my blood pressure lower by smoking a good stick ...

SO - today has been final preparations for Malaysia ... which is just a hop, skip and a jump away now. We are off to Kuala Lumpur, Pahang and Terengganu ... and to say "I am excited" in a huge understatement ...

The weekend is FINALLY here!

Innovative air-conditioning at Davidoff ... very temporary though ... Eddie and Edward look happy but rather cold though!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv