Monday 23 January 2012

Welcome to the real world ...

Awoke early today with a slight pain in my arm and leg ... fell out of bed ... vaguely pretended to look for my trainers ... and then realised that Fit Camp was no more and fell back into bed!

Have found that I no longer like tea - with or without sugar and that everything I eat tastes either too salty or sugary ... it's all quite odd ...

Anyway yesterday we filmed a segment at Champneys with Stephen Purdew (the owner) ... in which we "prepared" chicken & lettuce wraps and halloumi stir-fry - both dishes I have eaten last week - both containing under 280 calories! Both quite delicious ...

Yesterday also the marked the start of a new dawn in the form of Jack Hardy - our new camera assistant! More on him later in the week...

I have booked a deep-tissue massage for tomorrow ... as many parts of my body are really aching ... and we are off filming abroad later this week ...

 The crew - with Stephen Purdew
 Chicken wrap
 Chateau Champneys ... hmm ... the vintage 2012 is not bad
With Moss the Head Chef
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv