Friday 27 January 2012

Greetings from the Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman!

It was a long, long flight from London to Grand Cayman ... via the Bahamas. Just a few months ago I was on this same flight when we filmed in the Bahamas ... and I remember the flight well as I did not have ANY in-flight entertainment. Guess what? This flight was the same ... THANKFULLY, a wee bundle of gorgeousness - 13-month old Sophia - was sitting by me and was hugely & adorably entertaining for 9 hours! Who needs movies when you have Sock Puppet Man ...!

We arrived here in bright warm sunshine. Tim (cameraman) is in his ELEVENTH year working with me, Jack (new chap) and we are joined on this trip by PR Laura -- who also looked after us in Madeira. Somehow she has come back for more ...

Filming starts in the morning ...

My suite is gorgeous by the way!


 
blogger template powered by fraktiv