Thursday 12 January 2012

A truly mad and exhausting day ... I should have trained to be a fireman ... as I have put out many fires today (none literal thank goodness).

I also received a new 24" monitor which attaches neatly to my laptop BUT the screen is so huge my eyes can't cope! And with the built-in speakers, I now have 5 speakers in my office which means every time I listen to my Spotify music, I feel like I am at the front row of a Motorhead concert! So, I am going blind and deaf! Great!

Was sent my clothing list for Champneys ... apparently I need a sports bra ... hmmm ... I am so looking forward to eight days of training ... and I am actually REALLY looking forward to running 40 kilometres ... 26 miles ... in New York in November!! Whoohoooooo!!

Looking forward also to start filming with Tim again ... next Sunday ... whoohoo!!

Tim, me, whisky, champagne and Robert Graham shirts in New York! The Presidential Suite at The Peninsula if I remember correctly ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv