Tuesday 31 January 2012

Time to bid a sad farewell to Grand Cayman, the Caribbean and the Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman.

After a wonderful dinner and a morning swim (4 am), we all met up in Blue - the Eric Ripert signature restaurant here in the resort. The Chef de Cuisine Luis Lujan swept me through two dishes - conch ceviche and poached black snapper. Both truly awesomely wonderful ...

The resort has 365 rooms and 24 residences (one of them has been mine) - 9-hole Greg Norman golf course - La Prairie spa - a long stretch of Seven Mile Beach - swimming pools - tennis courts ... nice.

I have to say that Grand Cayman has fast become my favourite island in the Caribbean! The flight from London is a pain ... but if that was sorted out ... I would be tempted to move here! I joke not ... I am not sure the Moo or my Pops would join me though ...

OK - time to check out! Next stop - London!

(TONIGHT - Inside Luxury Travel - new series - 1900 hrs CET on Travel Channel - Europe, Africa and Middle East only - we're in Sweden ... We stay at the Treehotel in Harads and The Grand Hotel, Stockholm - visit the Vasa Museum, cook with Mathias Dahlgren and eat brown bear! ENJOY!)
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv