Wednesday 11 January 2012

Last May we were filming on the central coast of California. We stopped off at Harley Farm - a goat farm run by the fabulous Dee Harley. Apart from having a great morning there - filming curious goats, drinking pints of fresh goat milk and watching Tim being chewed on by goats - we met Doggie ...
This is what I wrote then:

This is 12-year old Doggie. This gorgeous pooch and his sister were abused by an evil man for 9 years. Dee took them on and nursed them back to health. Doggie's sister passed away BUT Doggie - although shy & timid - is now a loving and happy member of the Harley family. I fed him some of my homemade ravioli ... I made a friend there!

Dee messaged me today to say that Doggie has passed away.

I do love travelling so much ... I just hate it when I have to say good bye to friends - both the four-legged and the two-legged variety.

Planning week is going OK ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv