Saturday 14 January 2012

Boot Camp Day 1:

Greetings from Champneys ... where I am spending the next 8 nights ... and where I am kick-starting my "fitness year". Yes - with the New York Marathon on November the 4th this year ... I need to prepare and this IS step 1.

Arrived here (Tring) at midday and after induction and lunch (I am on 1700 calories a day) ... we went for a walk. The weather was stunning today - cold but clear - so an hour jaunt through the countryside was quite pleasant. From there it was into the gym for an hour of circuits ... then a thalassotherapy session before a small dinner ... and bed - for a well-earned zzzzzzzzzzz! Tomorrow the hard work begins!

I am wearing a "tag" which monitors everything I do during the day - eating, sleeping, walking - yes - SLEEPING! Scary ... "big brother" is watching me!

Why I need to be at Boot Camp (with Tim ... haha)
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv