Wednesday 18 January 2012

Boot Camp Day 5:

Last year I visited Lulea in Sweden. I had a fabulous guide at the TreeHotel ... a chap called Love. I remember asking him what is the coldest temperature he had ever endured and he said - 60 degrees C ...

Well, today I stepped into a chamber where I experienced - 135 degrees C. Yes folks MINUS 135 degrees in a treatment called Kriotherapy!

Basically the cold searches out problem areas ... and "sends" oxygenated blood there ... the therapy is meant to help fatigue, muscle ache, joint pain, insomnia ... and a few other ailments.

You are in the - 135 degrees chamber for just 3 minutes BUT you feel it! Two of my fellow "Fit Farmers" - Jacqui and Keely - joined me ... and we shared our time with a professional footballer ...

It was cold ... brrrr ... but worked! I am going back later in the week ... fabulous!!!

Also today: wake up workout, 7 miles hike (ouch) and some cardio games ... finished off with a lovely head massage!

I AM EXHAUSTED ...

Dizzee Rascal (musician)
Chemmy Alcott (skiier)
Inside at - 135 degrees!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv