Sunday 1 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This time last year, there was snow on the ground ... and my part of England looked like a picture-postcard. Today I have seen the heaviest rain for ... well ... all year ... I mean in a year ... and I feel rather bleugh!

No worry! A new year means ... plans ... certainly NOT resolutions ...

The New York Marathon in November, a new series of Inside Luxury Travel, a new series of Culinary Travels, more Leica blogs ... and seeing more of the people I love all over the world! Those are my plans ... oh and to lose weight (boot camps here I come) AND learning how to cook and to ski ... oh and take a proper holiday! I am not being demanding on my self enough!

Oh - and I did sleep on a belly full of Dom Perignon 1985 ... before midnight ... way to go ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv