Friday 13 January 2012

Inside Luxury Travel - new series - 2000hrs & 2100 hrs on Travel Channel - UK & Eire ONLY - Sky 251 & 252 respectively - tonight we're in Switzerland. We visit Geneva (Davidoff cigars, Patek Philippe, Hotel d'Angleterre ... and on the Lake) .... and pop into Clinique la Prairie in Montreux ... enjoy!

Hurrah for Leica! Today I received my new V-Lux 3 ... is it fabulous? Oh yes, yes & yes!

Now, usually I know what to pack for a filming trip - but what does one pack for an eight day boot camp? I have filled my 4x4 with all kinds of stuff I am sure I don't need ... but the weather looks very changeable over the next week so what to do? My luck says snow!

Anyway - tomorrow will see the start of a new - healthy & fit Varun! New York Marathon, here I come!

Now why couldn't my boot camp been in the Bahamas?
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv