Friday 6 January 2012

** New series of Inside Luxury Travel on Travel Channel - UK ONLY - tonight - Sky Channel 251 & 252 at 20:00 and 21:00hrs - from #Malaysia **

The greatest discovery/invention of all time? ELECTRICITY!!!!

Spent nearly all of yesterday without any of the stuff ... and my world virtually stopped. No heating, no telephone, no Internet, no cooking facility, no lights, no vacuum cleaner, no microwave, no Internet (!) ... and I had to charge my cellphone from my car!! How much do I rely on electricity? 100% ...

Tim came to visit ... but thankfully wine, beer and whisky ... and a sudden surge of power meant that the evening was not a total write-off. Thank you Thales, Franklin and Faraday!

This time next week, I will be preparing for a week of hell/heaven ... more on that to come ...

My favourite person in the world is here this evening! Pops ... along with fish n' chips and a bottle of wine, it will be a great start to the weekend.

The Geneva episode ... I met up with Charlie Chaplin in Vevey ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv