Saturday 1 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY 2011!

Farewell 2010 ... Hello 2011!

Last year was the best ... and worst year of my life. I am hoping that this year will be quiet, non-descript and incident-free.

New Year resolutions? Just two - a) drink 1 litre of water a day 2) moisturise ... surely I can fulfil these?

I will be travelling a huge amount in the next twelve months ... so far this month I am booked to travel to Nashville, Chicago and Budapest ... all work related sadly ...

The new series of Inside Luxury Travel starts filming in February ... PHEW!

I have had a rather quiet day ... after a rather quiet evening. Now, a nice flute of champagne and some cake and an early night ...

GOOD LUCK for 2011 everbody ...


wilhelmena - the happy cat
I was so tempted ... if only I had my riding hat in the car ...
an old but classy Rolls-Royce ... I want one!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv