Wednesday 26 January 2011

I am HOME! Yay!

The overnight flight from Chicago was painless ... but sadly I did not sleep very well. I had waited nearly a week to watch the end of "The American" with George Clooney and I was less than satisfied with the ending! It was way to obvious ... still ... Italy looks so pretty in Summer ... seems like an ideal spot for a holiday!

Car situation sorted - goodbye Mercedes ... hello Volvo ... goodbye sleek, powerful, sexy Mercedes ... hello tough, sturdy, grown-up Volvo. Really????

Ah! My biggest issue of the day surrounds Jack Daniel's whiskey. Last week, you may recall that I visited the JD Distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee. Even though the mere whiff of JD reminds me of bad student hangovers and general yukiness, I bought an "only from Lynchburg" bottle to add to my collection. Guess what? It leaked in my luggage ... all the new clothes I bought from Chicago REEK of cheap American whiskey ... if it was a fine Scottish single malt, I wonder if I would feel differently ... hey ho ... (yes, by the way).

Thank you for all the nice comments about my Leica blog from Budapest ... most appreciated ...

Now I am off ... to sleeeeep!
 YUK
 YUM
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv