Monday 31 January 2011

Gerrie (PR) and Kristien (Sales & Marketing) at The Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane. This photo was taken in late-2010 ... I bet the smiles are EVEN bigger today!
Me & the Moo had this photo taken many moons ago at the "old" FS ... we'll have get a new one soon!

The Four Seasons London officially reopened this morning! This is exciting news for visitors to the capital ... and me. I was a frequent guest (with Moo) to the "old" hotel and I am looking forward to revisiting officially! You may remember, I did get a sneak peak last December and it looked rather sexy ... while still retaining that "Four Seasons" aplomb.

I was hoping to stay tonight but instead had to drive down to Truro - a town near the most southerly point in England - to drop my old car off ... and order my new one!

I had to take the train home and I have to say that even though the journey was long, it was so picturesque. At one (mad) stage I even contemplated renting a holiday cottage near a place called Saltash that has ever so pretty beaches ... a staycation ... actually I think not.

I am pooped, so it's an early night for me ... sadly NOT on Park Lane!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv