Monday 24 January 2011

My first Leica blog of 2011. Where am I today ... where I am tomorrow!


I am still here in Chicago ... and it's been a miserably cold and misty day. Chicago is the original "skyscraper" city and sadly I didn't see any upper floors ... as the snow clouds and fog were quite low.

I did get around though - my favourite building - possibly in the world - The Tribune Building and the Art Institute where I sat in front of two of my favourite paintings in the world: American Gothic and Nighthawks.

I shopped ... bad ... but fun!

This evening I am having sushi with my best Chicago-buddy ... and I can't wait!

The Elysian ... lovely ... hmmmmm
 American Gothic
 The Tribune Building
 A piece of rock from Paris ... in Chicago!
Nighthawks ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv