Wednesday 5 May 2010

Woke up to see the sun shining and the sky blue ... a hot air balloon wandered across my view ... it would be a GREAT day ... I just felt it!
Breakfast at Claridge's with my dear friend Philippe. It's his last day here as General Manger on Friday. He's been appointed as the NEW GM at The Mandarin Oriental, Paris that opens next year. I will miss him very much ... adieu Philippe!
Had my haircut ... Waldorf (with Stackler) was on sparkling form!
Burlington Arcade has an elephant ....
or two ...
Lunch at the VERY swish Cecconi's ... wild boar ragu ... pasta ... YUM!
An afternoon with dear Eddie at Davidoff ... lovely cigars and even lovelier company!

Evening was spent with my PR Director ... Julia Record ...

A lovely day.

Song of the Day: Is this the world created? - Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ziFgHslcs4

Weather: Chilly but bright!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv