Friday 7 May 2010

This is my first day at my desk for weeks now and the pile of mail, emails, requests and the odd demand is VERY tall!

I have been yonking through it like a beaver building a dam.

On Monday I am in Barcelona and while I am very excited by this, I also have realised I need to slow down or I will explode.

The British election was actually much more exciting that I thought possible. There is now a Sharma in the House of Commons (an estranged cousin) ... but I have to say that being an MP is not a respectful as job as it once was. Shame.

I am also getting stressed by the fact that although the sun is shining and the sky blue ... it's stil FREEEEEEZING! Brrrr ...

Song of the Day: (Keep Feeling) Fascination - The Human League
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqqBs6kkzHE&feature=fvst

Weather: Shiny

The new look British Parliament ... in my dreams!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv