Tuesday 4 May 2010

I am quite exhausted!

The 8 pm flight from J'burg landed on time at Heathrow at just after 6 am. I then grabbed a cab to my hotel in London and then went straight into the edit with Oli to have a first look at the Istanbul show.

On the way from The Athenaeum to Soho, I found the most wonderful pizza shop! Pizza for breakfast? Oh yes! DELICIOUS!

Have been in the office all day but finally escaped at 6 pm!

I am going to sleep soon ... have a BIG day again tomorrow.

I can't believe that this time just 2 days ago I was on safari watching 3 cheetahs wandering the plains of South Africa. How I miss it.

Song of the Day: Alight - Supergrass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwjXgskUN50

Weather: Pleasant

pizza .... yum!
these elephants have appeared all round London! will explain more tomorrow!
Oli laughing at me in the hamam in Istanbul!
Ah - my ride back to the airport!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv