Thursday 6 May 2010

I am FINALLY home! Yay!

Up early and checked out of The Athenaeum. I had supper with my dear PR Julia Record ... I am lucky to have her to look after me!

This morning I popped over to The Jumeirah Carlton Tower on Cadogan Square for breakfast with Alison Wheatley (ex-The Athenaeum). I must stay there one day!

It's been a quite exhausting past few days and I know I have just a few days to recover before Barcelona on Monday. Phew.

Oh by the way, we in Britain are voting for a new Government ... I DID vote but I am not going to tell who for. The markets in the US have plunged today and Greece in staring into the abyss ... the world is confused ... and confusing.

Song of the Day: Head over Heels - Tears for Fears
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMBbJ_l0Tb4

Weather: OK
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv