Friday 21 May 2010

I am sitting in the editing suite in Soho (wth Oli) having a look at the rushes from KwaZulu-Natal. Oh - it looks so lovely!

I have a cheetah going for a wee in a tree, a Black Rhino cow looking very angry, three lionesses dozing in the sun, a lighthouse, a "swarm" of Tiger Sharks AND more ... phew!

London is still in the grip of the Elephant Parade! I found out today that they are up for auction with Sotheby's ... I reckon around £5,000 each ... on my summer wish-list!

The weekend is finally here and I am home! Home, home, home!

Heaven!

Song of the Day: Take a Bow - Madonna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDeiovnCv1o

Weather: HOT & sweaty!


Wayne - General Manager of The Oyster Box
Jane - General Manager of &Beyond Phinda
Happy, grazing White Rhino
Oli the Cheetah ... I mean Oli AND a Cheetah!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv