Monday 3 May 2010

Today I leave South Africa. Every time I visit this wonderful country, I promise myself a "phinda" (which means "the return" by the way!). And I am ALREADY planning a full one-hour show on safari in the Kruger for 2011!
Morning breakfast at Phinda was dominated by three warthogs ... a sow and two little ones who I christened Gemima and Bert ... they ate like two of my pets at home ... quickly and exhuberantly!
We had to say a sad farewell to the staff at Phinda who have been just amazing.
A four hour drive led us to the new King Shaka Airport - just 2 days old! It replaces the old Durban International Airport.
It looks like Terminal 5 at Heathrow! The music played inside the terminal is fabulous - ALL 80's and all my favourites!
It was time to say farewell to our driver Clifford who has driven us around superbly.
Next stop - Barcelona, next Monday!

Song of the Day: Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhaHLoK3CF4

Weather: Sad ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv