Sunday 9 May 2010

It's been another terrific day. For some reason, in the last week, a lot of stress has been lifted from my shoulders. I am not sure what, where, why, who ... but I feel fabulous! Maybe it's the swimming, maybe it's the pup, maybe it's the weather ... maybe my morning cigar and my evening whisky ... who knows, who cares ... !

OK - so all packed and ready to go first thing in the morning.

It's a strange one as the boys are flying from a different airport to me. We'll meet at Barcelona airport in the morning. I did see a glimpse of the F1 today - the track looks superb. With a bit of luck I will be driving it myself this week - I kid you not!

Song of the Day: Evil Woman - ELO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9qeJskx6r0

Weather: Pleasant

my blossom tree!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv