Saturday 8 May 2010

I have a little routine going ... morning swim, morning cigar, morning chai tea latte (non-Starbucks), on-line newspapers ... morning play with pup and I find that this makes the day go so happily & smoothly.

Random acts of kindness puts my faith back in humanity. Today I read about someone who selflessly drove a complete stranger home although it was 100 miles away. The passanger had her hangbag stolen at a concert ... and her knight in shining armour was sitting next to her and offered the lift. They are now married.

I am so excited about Barcelona on Monday. First stop - The Arts - one of my favourite hotels in Europe.

Song of the Day: We play the Music - Skool of Thought
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXC6euIHpQo

Weather: Mixed

pretty

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv