Sunday 20 September 2009

Today I took the day off. Actually, I did a bit of writing and took some photos (see below). The weather was gorgeous ... stunning ... so it was a great day to enjoy Sonora the way it should be.

I leave here tomorrow for Los Angeles ... which is exciting as I will get to see dear friends ... but I will be sad because this island has & will hold such fabulous memories - other than those of Lucky & Shadow!

The staff here is so young but so eager to please ... and so friendly. It's refreshing and enjoyable.

I do not know when I will be back here but I will dream of the Sonora Island animals, staff, Eagle Rock and Gin & Tonics - which are rather large and yummy - for a long time!

Sonora Island Resort IS one of my Top 3 places in the world.

Song of the Day: In Dreams - Roy Orbison
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbxsmcT7GOk

Weather: Puuurrrrrfect!


my home
the REAL reasons i came back to sonora - lucky & shadow

in the spa pool

my lounge at eagle rock

my study

first nation's art

bedroom
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv