Wednesday 23 September 2009

I am rather hot ... meaning that I am sizzling ... erm ... I mean sunburnt.

The weather here in LA is glorious at the moment - and knowing what England has to offer makes me feel rather lucky.

Early out and an unexpected but lovely walk through Beverly Hills. Saw & nodded "hello" with three A-listers in the space of a mile! Is LA just one big film set or what?! Popped into a couple of stores ... did some shopping ... with the exchange rate the way it is, it's good to shop! Also found an awesome art gallery - the Galerie Michael - on North Rodeo drive. The "curator" Lynn Marks took me on a personal tour of it. There are ORIGINAL works from Dali, Pucasso, Lautrec .. the list goes on. All the works are for sale ... some prices are hefty but the works are priceless!

Afternoon in the sun ... with a quick visit to friends at The Montage hotel up the road.

Also I got to see my old dear friend - Lea Journo - who has the most famous hair salon in LA. Her clients are - how can we put it - rich & famous ... and today I met someone who I believe is not only rich & famous but is certainly pretty. I was very pleased to see Lea - she is just gorgeous...

Tonight I party with two of the loveliest ladies in California! Whoo-hoo!

Song of the Day: Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIn8i16VeF4

Weather: Burn baby burn!

early morning view from 1001
the world's greatest hairdresser - lea journo

with katie cassidy (melrose place?)

view of pool ... with sonora STILL on my mind
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv