Saturday 26 September 2009

Thank goodness it's a Saturday. Sleep, wake, sleep, wake, sleep, wake, sleep, wake ...

Have unpacked everything ... and it's been the first time I can look at the memories. Baseball caps, flat caps, sweaters, pencils - ALL with a logo ... I am slowly filling my house up with this stuff! Does anyone have any constructive ideas to what I should do with it all?

I have a lot Tivo'd ... 38 episodes of The Simpsons and Frasier! That should get me through the night!

One of my best friend's - Tim - has been racing farm tractors! He even won a medal ... tractor racing - now that's something I would like to try ...

Song of the Day: Fallen for You - Sheila Nicholls
www.youtube.com/watch?v=31epnYBOMWA

Weather: Bright

my next filming location - the glorious Chicago!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv