Friday 18 September 2009


So - I am back here at Mollies in Auckland for just one night and later today I fly to Vancouver. Last night drinks and dinner on Ponsonby Road ... pizza & red wine ...!

The New Zealand adventure is coming to a sad end and I am very pleased to say that it was a success.

The two islands held very different experiences both quite satifying. I got to play golf on a mountain top, white water sledge down a cold river, meet a "real" Kiwi, drink some awesome wines, swim with sharks, shear a sheep ... and make some lovely, lovely new friends.

I need sleep - Sonora Island here I come! I leave here at 8 p.m. and arrive at 2 p.m. ... on the SAME day! Bizarre!

Song of New Zealand: What a Wonderful World -Louis Armstrong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRqYMTpXHc

Weather: Spring!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv