Thursday 25 October 2012

Today was "Varun Sharma's Day Off" ... a very poor version of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" ... yes, while he drove a Ferrari speedster, I drive a Volvo 4 x 4 ... while he wandered around the streets of Chicago in Summer, I wandered the streets of England in cold & dark Autumn BUT we both happened to karaoke Danke Shoen and Twist & Shout ... him to a crowd and me to a traffic jam! I had fun anyway ... the cars around me didn't.

I am hoping the weather in Majorca is much better than here ... or I will be a miserable so & so. Two filming trips left after Majorca for 2012 ... Dubai and Mauritius ... sunshine GUARANTEED!

Songs of the Day: Danke Schoen and Twist & Shout - Mr Ferris Bueller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vltUWa_tOhE&feature=related

 How close?
Hmm - the weight-loss treatment didn't work!

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv