Monday 22 October 2012

Greetings from Abu Dhabi ... I am here for just one night ... for some meetings and then I am home tomorrow.

Awoke dreaming of the African Bush ... instead of seeing buffalo munching grass, I saw the F1 track below me! My suite at the Yas Hotel is superb ... in 10 days time, it will be ONE of the places to watch the F1 car race from.

Happy Birthday to Tim the Cameraman ...

Oops - flying home soon.

Song of the Day: The Man with the Child In his Eyes - Hue & Cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72OKynbrNFs


The BMW Speedboat

Runabout Berlin“ III is a unique piece of art that is showcased in the Yas Viceroy main entrance fountain during the Formula OneTM week-end. Runabout, originated in the early 20th Century, developed to a very fascinating lifestyle product in the well-off society. It is one of a kind collector’s item ...
 Vrooooom!
So - THAT'S how they do it!
Dear Father Xmas ... 
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv