Sunday 7 October 2012

Jet-lag? Pah - I am well over it.

A long walk in the fresh (cold air) with a cigar, hip-flask (whisky) and a very slow, blind Pooch was the highlight of my day.

I had a chance to think back to the past 17 days in the Far East. Cambodia - the temples of Siam Reap, Angkor Wat, Raffles, Amansara, spiritual cleansing, silk ... Vietnam - Hoi An, side-cars, paddy fields, a new jacket, the temples of My Son, Can Tho, the mighty Mekong, floating markets ... so much in so little time ...

I have just 5 days at home before the next trip ... Kenya - safari ... and finally visiting a very dear friend who set up his life's dream - a safari camp in the Mara. So excited ... I may even take my new boots with me! 

Song of the Day: Duel - Propaganda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLhYxLE8uCA

Amansara ... Siem Reap, Cambodia

 
blogger template powered by fraktiv