Friday 5 October 2012

I am home! Yay!

Well, when I say home, I mean in London ... in my hotel (St Ermin's) as today has been one of London meetings ...

The flight (Vietnam Airlines) from Hanoi was lovely ... easy ... and Tim sat next to me, chattering to himself. I think he is going "slightly mad". We arrived at Gatwick Airport at 0900 ... and I zipped into London for 1100 ... 

I am totally exhausted ... and am looking forward to a weekend of "nothing" ... although I may stomp in some fields in my new "Wellington Boots" ... photos to come!

Yesterday - Vietnam - HOT RAIN ... today - London - COLD RAIN! Bah!

Home (-ish)! Yay!

Song of the Day: Sing It Back - Moloko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DBG_uDp8Qc

Tim & I make a friend
And then "real" friends - with some onboard filming!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv