Friday 17 February 2012

TONIGHT - Inside Luxury Travel - new series - 8 & 9 pm on Travel Channel - UK & Eire only - Sky 251 & 252 - we're in the Bahamas! We are based on Harbour Island - staying at the stunning Pink Sands and gorgeous Coral Sands ... visiting the nearby island of Eleuthera ... diving and fishing ... enjoy!

I may be pregnant ... I only think this because I have had REAL cravings from cup cakes all day! I joke not when I say that I found a shop called Cup and Cakes and went crazy in there! Three cakes later my appetite was only marginally sated. I then needed a soya chai tea latte ... followed by a packet of Maltesers before I could function. Before you ask, I have been sticking to a semblance of a diet (Champneys etc) which has been working ... I may have blown it today! Ha!

I am back on the road on Sunday ... and I can't wait! Gyms, swimming pools ... massages ... hmmmmm ...

Tim & I share a camera moment - but where?! (I am off there on Sunday)
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv