Thursday 23 February 2012

It's been a stunning day here in London.

The sun has been shining - the sky was blue and it was happily warm.

Tomorrow I am spending the day with Oli the Editor ... but today has been about meetings for our 2012 series ...

I did get to see friends too - Eddie and Father at Davidoff, Alyne at Boucheron and finally popped into the Cafe Royal which is now being converted into a luxury hotel! My old friend Louise Sailer is the General Manager and Mark Allvey is now Director of Sales & Marketing!

It's a dream team ... the hotel is going to be fabulous! I am staying at St Ermin's tonight ... have just scoffed a pizza ... and a have two more meetings before I get to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...
Buckingham Palace in the background ... a pelican stands guard

The Shard - almost finished!
Alyne at Boucheron
The Boys ... and Me!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv