Tuesday 28 February 2012

Greetings from Thailand ... Greetings from Bangkok ... Greetings from the Four Seasons (hotel) in Bangkok ...  


The flight was loooooooong ... 12 hours ... and was quite hot! I mean that the thermostat needed to be turned down ...


We were met at the airport by my dear old (PR) friend Nicola who will be travelling with us around Thailand ... there is simply NOTHING better than a smiley, lovely familiar face when you get to the "Arrivals Hall" ... nothing!


It's 45 minutes from the airport to the hotel ... longer during peak traffic. Our limo had wi-fi on board (the first from a hotel in Bangkok?) ... so I managed to get my Leica blog up ... http://blog.leica-camera.com/ - by the way ...


We start work tomorrow ... I am in a stunning suite on the 8th floor - overlooking a golf course - I feel quite special.
Nicola
Tim & I are still alive after the flight ...
My home for 3 nights
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv