Saturday 18 February 2012

I have spent much of today locked in my office trying to declutter my life. It's amazing what rubbish I have accumulated over the past year ... the highlights being 1 kilo of tea (loose leaf), a large box of jelly babies, 22 sets of smellies (shower gel etc ... gifts), 36 golf balls that need losing, a bag full of golf caps, numerous magazines that have been saved for just one article, at least a dozen flash drives, hotel slippers, a ton of coffee table travel books, twenty assorted cigar cutters and a rather strange fluffy toy that was sent to me from Hungary ... a trip to the local charity shop is in order ...

I did win two auction items on eBay today ... admittedly I was the only bidder ... oh dear ... am I replacing junk with more junk?

I have packed for my mini-trip to the Antarctic (well, it's actually in Europe & Asia but it's quite brrrrrrr there) and unearthed a whole bunch of Robert Graham shirts that I haven't worn for a while! Be prepared for colour folks ...

http://www.insideluxurytravel.com/videoplayer.php?flv=na_ny_ft_robertgraham

With Robert Stock Esq. - aka Robert Graham ... in New York ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv