Thursday 2 February 2012

Realised today that it's now February! Where did January go?

We have a BIG trip at the end of the month ... and I think I have at least two small ones in between ...

The new website is being worked on ... Wikipedia is too ... and Culinary Travels ... and and and ... life is so busy.

So cold still ... frost is deep on the ground and it's set to be VERY, VERY cold tonight. How I miss the warm. balmy Grand Cayman nights ... sigh ...

Noted that REM's "Everybody Hurts" has been voted the most depressing song in the world ... actually anything & everything by Coldplay depresses me ... ! Ha!
This is an actual diving helmet and it weighed a ton ... thankfully a skinful of rum kept me smiling afterwards ... Seven Fathoms Rum ... yum!
Tim's impression of Atlas ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv