Wednesday 8 February 2012

It's lovely to see what reaction a good old "safari" has on people. Last night, the Botswana episode premiered in Europe, Africa and Middle East and the viewers loved it! AND I can't blame them - we were so lucky to film what we did ... it was a truly memorable trip. Just wait until my tiger safari in India is aired ...

Another day in bed as I now have a cold BUT after one more night of sleep ... I will be bright & perky tomorrow. My overseas two-day trip next week is almost set ... for the first time EVER I am going to use my British Airways points to book a flight ... I have hundreds of thousands of them ... so hurrah ... tomorrow I will know where I am going ... I LOVE TO TRAVEL!
I love an audience! ha!

p.s.

Q: How can you tell a male from a female zebra?
A: Male is white with black stripes ... Female is black with white stripes ... ;)
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv