Saturday 4 February 2012

My worst fears have come true - it's snowing and it's settling! It took at least 5 minutes to defrost my 4x4 this morning - I was most unamused ... I thought these new cars are meant to defrost/de-ice in the matter of seconds. Pah!

In this unhappy state, I declared a "purge" on my postcard list. As you know, I send 55 postcards from every location I travel to ... not e-postcards, proper old fashioned ones which need stamps. Well that list MUST change every now & then to reflect the new people in my life ... and the ones who don't ever say "hello" get purged ...

However, we have just had some good news regarding my new show Culinary Travels ... but - as yet - I am not at liberty to say what it is! I am VERY pleased though ...

I am still deciding where I should visit this month before the "BIG" trip at the end of the month ... Zurich, Istanbul, Dublin ... decisions, decisions ...
A man who doesn't need a postcard ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv