Friday 10 February 2012

I am having some work done on my house next week ... the builders move in on Monday ... and in between the coughs & sneezes I was today forced to go through my "travel trunks". One is filled with toiletries, two are filled with my Robert Graham clothes, one with bags & suitcases and finally one with all the bits n' bobs that make my trips more comfortable.

After 10 years of doing this job, I now have my packing down to a fine art ... and the reason why the work is being done, is to make everything much more accessible. I am rather lucky with the clothes, cameras, toiletries and products ...

I saw this today - courtesy of Mr Fulcher ... it's superb ...

http://images.4channel.org/f/src/589217_scale_of_universe_enhanced.swf

TONIGHT - Inside Luxury Travel - new series - 8 & 9 pm on Travel Channel - Sky 251 & 252 - UK & Eire only - we're on safari in Botswana. We stay at the &Beyond lodges - Sandibe and Xaranna. Elephants, giraffe, lions, crocodile, cheetah, wart-hogs, hippos ... we saw them all ... enjoy!

HAPPY WEEKENDS MY FRIENDS!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv