Thursday 9 February 2012

I am not a competitive person but today, back at my desk, I was on fire. I did two new things a) bought something from eBay in a bidding war with someone from Switzerland and won b) actually got round to using some of my hundreds of thousands of Avios (BA) points to book a flight ... which was actually easier than I thought! So the week after I am off to ... actually, it is too early to tell you ... just for a couple of nights mind, for my Leica blog ...

So yesterday I made a joke about the difference between male/female zebras and today I read that zebras actually have black & white stripes to confuse horseflies! This is according to a university professor from Sweden. Of course there are thousands of zebras in Sweden (!) ... I always thought it was camouflage ... a way of confusing predators ...

The end of the week is nigh (neigh?! geddit??) ... fabulous ...

My polo playing days ... from Singapore!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv