Sunday 19 February 2012

No day of rest for me ... after a long, laboured drive, I finally arrived at my Papa's house - in anticipation of a VERY early flight tomorrow. After months of begging, he has finally installed the internet ... whoohoo!!

According to the weather report, this week in London, the temperature may touch 18 degrees! That's positively Spring-like! Tomorrow, my destination reads - 1 ... brrrrrrr ...

Oli the Editor sent the second episode of Culinary Travels late last night ... it centres around one of my favourite red wines in the world - Opus One. I will never forget that day ... Michael Silacci - the winemaker - spent hours showing me around the winery in Oakville, California. We also tasted wine that won't be available to buy until next October ... some of the most delicious wine I have EVER tasted ...

OK - time for some Chinese food ... YUM!!!
 When it comes to Opus One ... greed & lust merge into one ...
Sitting inside a 3000 gallon wine vat ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv