Monday 18 April 2011

Two massages in two days! (Heaven!).

Tonight's was in the name of research and quality control though. I am pleased to say that Kata at the Four Seasons Gresham Palace spa (5th floor) is a wonderful masseuse but as I was "working", I did not enjoy it at all ... ! Ha! I am soooo relaxed ... it's wonderful!

It was filming day in the hotel.

First up, the Suite review. I have a fabulous suite overlooking the Danube ... views of Chain Bridge, Buda Castle, the Fishermen's Bastion and the River Danube. There are 179 rooms including 17 suites in the hotel. The hotel is Art Nouveau ... one of the finest examples in Europe. I think it's the most beautiful city hotel that the Four Seasons has in the group ...

There's a gym, 12-metre lap pool, spa, restaurant (Gresham) ... cigar/cocktail bar ... and lovely happy staff.

My dear friend - the hotel's PR - Martina Vavrova has been looking after us.

My suite - yes - large, Art Nouveau, sunken bath, dining room ... VIEWS! It's just ... perfect ... even Tim is jealous. By day the view is awesome, by night ... breath-taking

The restaurant is run by Executive Chef Simone Cerea. He taught me to cook "paprika chicken" ... a local dish. I drank the Tokaji ... he cooked! What fun ...

I then interviewed the lovely General Manager Yves Giacometti. He has been here just a few months now and is firmly in love with the hotel and Budapest. I can see why ...

Lots of walking tomorrow ...
Hahahaha!
Martina checks that the tracks are functioning!
And also doubles up as camera-chiquita ... Tim ... "you're fired"! haha!
My view!
Simone
My limo ...
Yves
I want to break free! Yves is happy where he is!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv