Wednesday 27 April 2011

I am swamped with work. There is just so much to do before I jet off to California next week for a 23-day trip ... filming two shows of ILT.

For some reason, I have decided to keep bees. Yes - I am buying a hive or two and am booking to go onto a course that will make me an official "apiarist". I am putting in an orchard in part of the garden ... and I think the bees will be a welcome addition to the ecosystem.

Maybe it's due to the gift that Hertelendy Castle gave me ... a hundred sachets of fresh honey from its apiary! It just makes tea and coffee taste so wonderful ...

Right, time for a barbecue! Ah yes - I have got it working ... unlike last year ... and I doing my best to cremate anything and everything for family & friends ... rare? medium? pah ... the choice here is well-done or very well-done!
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv