Sunday 10 April 2011

I am home! I am home! I am home!

The Air Seychelles flight (via Milan) was pretty cool ... we were all thoroughly looked after and I even got to meet the Captain & First Officer - a great treat indeed. Did sleep most of the way. The Duty Free at Mahe Airport IS the cheapest I have ever been too - thankfully the boys were there to help with "allowances". If ever you are going to the Seychelles, PLEASE take the national airlines (as opposed to the likes of Emirates) ... if not, then one day, this small but sweet carrier may be not more and that would be a HUGE shame ...

The last day was spent in & around Raffles with Olivier picking up necessary shots. On the evening we arrived it rained and last night as we left ... it was almost a monsoon. Great to for the plants and trees but not so for the sun-seeking tourists.

Seychelles was a blast ... I am thinking that my annual holiday may be spent there!

Three days at home, then we are off filming in Budapest! Yay!

 The Three Amigos
 Glenn Pillay - Air Seychelles PR - ensured that we had a smooth and satisfying flight ...
 The flight home ... aircraft is named after the first island resort I ever stayed at in the Seychelles!
 Captain Paul Belle
First Officer Rajesh Nair
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv