Thursday 21 April 2011

Oh no! That's it! We are off home!

Had a wonderful evening in Pomo d'Oro, a local Italian (pizza! yum!) - eating wonderfully, drinking moscato, dancing on tables (only joking) ... but it was a lovely way to end our time here in Hungary.

So many memories: Hertelendy Castle: Liberty - my horse, the pond, skeet and the peace .... Pecs: gloves and Sauska wines ... Budapest: Baths, darling Katalin (tour guide), Costes (yum) and my now favourite Four Seasons city hotel in the world - Gresham Palace!

I will be back in a couple of months ... I feel it ...

We have a few days off now for some well-earned R&R and then off to California! Yay!
 Farewell Hungary, Farewell Budapest... we love ya!
 It's all about the view.
Mark my words, in two years, he will be the Boss!
 Martina ... PR ... and Camera Assistant/Runner (unpaid)
 Darling Steffie ...
Balazs Taroczy - the greatest Hungarian tennis player ...
 
blogger template powered by fraktiv